Friday, May 23, 2014

FFFC Blog Hop Candy Winner

Hello.

This is just a short posting to announce the winner of my wee candy.


We had a 'Spring Colours' Blog Hop a few weeks ago at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and the DT gals had offered candies of their own.  I used the Random Number Generator to pick the winner of mine from among those who commented on my Blog Hop posting.


And so...Number 31 on my list happens to be:


Congrats, KT Fit Kitty!  Please email me your mailing address--click on the email-envelope widget near the top of my left-hand sidebar.

Thanks to all who participated.  Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Thank you so much for the candy win! This is wonderful! I will email you right away!

Mojca said...

ohhhhh this looks ever so cute! hugs! Mojca

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congrats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...