Saturday, March 29, 2014

Blog Candy Winner

Hello!  Happy weekend!

Let's get right down to business here.  I made a quick draw for my 5th Blogoversary Candy


...using the True Random Number Generator at Random.Org and the number the Generator has picked is...


So that means the winner is...(drumroll, please)...

13.  Mojca

Mojca, congrats!  Please e-mail me your mailing address (snail-mail address...hee hee).  Click on the e-mail widget near the top of my left sidebar.  

Thanks to everyone for entering.  Have a fabulous weekend!


7 comments:

Larisa said...

Many congratulations to the winner :)

Mojca said...

Waw Norma thank you so so much! I just sent you an e-mail! I am so so happy! <3 Hugs! Mojca

Olya Smirnova said...

ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ!!!!!

Danica said...

I'm so happy for you Mojca, congratulations!

Radhika said...

Congrats Mojca :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winner!

mags said...

Congratulations to Mojca.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...