We're kicking off a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and the theme for the next fortnight is 'Add Roses.' I hope you'll join us in our challenge. To get complete details, visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Don't forget to check out the cards/projects that my teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
This is what I've created as my DT card.
Here's how I've decorated the inside of my card.
Close-ups of the Magnolia Stamps images being featured:
- Sitting Windy Tilda from the Sakura Collection 2015
- I Give You A Rose Tilda from the Sakura Collection 2015
Magnolia Stamps stamps are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comment on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week (yes, including this one...hee hee)
Crafty Friends Challenge #13 - Use A Sentiment
Digi Designs Challenge - Include A Sentiment
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #3 - Always Anything Goes
The Pencil Case Week 1 - Anything Goes
Magnolia Mania Challenge #117 - Circles
Inspiration Destination Challenge #49 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts August Challenge - Shaped Cards
Aud Sentiments Challenge #139 - Fall Fun plus a sentiment
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge #99 - Fancy and Feminine
Craft Your Passion Challenge #278 - Always Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Chatterbox Olive Summer Flowers and Tangerine Gingham
Dies: Go Kreate XXL Square Frames Frilly #10; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles; Spellbinders Rose Creations
Punches: Punch Bunch Large Cosmos; Nellie's Choice Floral Punch Jumbo FLP031 Rose Leaves; McGill Small Star
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge and Stormy Sky; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes (1st Tilda): Touch BR99, Touch BR102, cinnamon, tan
- hair and shoes (2nd Tilda): burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- orange shades: terracotta, spice, honeycomb, apricot
- green shades: pesto, 5767-T, apple cider, 617-T
- blue shades: 279-T, cobalt blue, 283-T, pastel blue
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T