We're kicking off a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. For this fortnight challenge, the theme is 'Push, Pull or Flip (card in motion).' To get complete details of the challenge and how you can join in the fun, visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog site. Check out also the cards that my DT teammates have created to inspire you to play along with us.
So for my DT card, I've created this peek-a-boo card. And I've taken quite a few pictures to show the stages of the peek-a-boo feature.
Here's a short video to give you a better sense of how this card works...
If you're interested, you can find the tutorial for the Peek-A-Boo Card HERE.
Here are close-ups of the two Magnolia Stamps images being featured:
- Sweet Tilda With Balloon from the Animal of the Year Collection 2014
- Tilda With Big Balloon from the Lost and Found Collection 2014
The stamps for these two adorableTilda images are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store where she carries a large selection of both full-size and mini Magnolia stamps. And if you don't see the particular one you are looking for, e-mail Diana and I'm sure she'll be happy to bring it in for you.
Check out also the stamps from Wee Stamps, Wild Rose Studios, Saturated Canary and Candibeans and Crafter's Companion, along with cutting dies from various companies including Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia Doohickey, Wild Rose Studio.
Prices are discounted, you get excellent customer service and you also get to earn 2% credit to be applied to future purchases.
- comment on related postings on the DT gals' blogs for that week (and yes that includes this posting...hee hee)
Sisters of Craft August Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - Spots and/or Stripes
Crafty Catz Challenge #289 - Flowers
Sister Act Card Challenge #120 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge #90 - Anything Goes
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge #98 - Use a sentiment
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #71 - More Than One Fold
Craft Your Passion Challenge #276 - Always Anything Goes
Penny Black and More August Challenge - Summer Flowers
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #74 - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thank you for popping in. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Paper Adventures Karen Neuburger papers
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Eight, Labels Thirty-one, Petite Ovals and Die D-Lites Blooms Two; Memory Box 98981 Bursting Berry Vine Border and 98890 Blushing Bouquet; Joy! Crafts 6002/0263 Flourish Branch 1
Punches: EK Success medium Retro Flower, Carla Crafts Small Cosmos (for the flower centres)
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain, Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet and Wild Honey; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair (1st Tilda): Touch BR92, Touch BR102, cinnamon, tan
- outfit (1st Tilda): burgundy, dusky rose, pale pink, 698-T
- balloon (1st Tilda): 5767-T, fresh meadow, pastel beige
- hair (2nd Tilda): burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- outfit (2nd Tilda): 500-T, cocktail pink, sunkissed pink, 698-T
- balloon (2nd Tilda): raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T