Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Today - FFFC #98

Hello.

It's a new challenge at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog.  This challenge is being hosted by the lovely Elin and her chosen theme is...'Punches and Dies'.  Allright!...this is one of favorite themes.  I'm an addict of dies and punches.  I think I've made the die-and-punch companies rich...hee hee. 
More details of the challenge and how to join in the fun can be found at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog.  And to inspire you even further to join the challenge, check out the fabulous cards/projects of my DT teammates.


I've created this shaped easel card as my DT card...




This adorable image I am featuring is
 - Sakura Tilda from Special Moments Collection 2013


The stamps for this adorable image and other Magnolia images--both full-size and mini stamps--are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store.  If you don't see the particular one you are looking for, contact Diana and ask her if she can bring it in for you.
Magnolia-licious also carries those beautiful Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet and newly introduced to the store are the wonderful Wild Rose Studio stamps.
Prices are discounted!  Along with excellent customer service, you get to earn 2% in-store credit of every order which you can apply to future purchases.  How cool is that!

Challenges for this card:
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Dies and punches (both the DP's, dies and punches I've used I've had for over a year at least)
A Creative Romance - Dies or Punches
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge #110 - Get In Shape
Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia Challenge #78 - Your favorite embellishments (flowers)
Created With Love Challenges #58 - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 189 - Anything but A Square
Love To Scrap! Challenge #14 - Run For The Border
Parade Your Crafts Challenge # 4 - Birthdays
Stamps + Fun = CREATIVITY Challenge 169 - Handmade embellishments (flowers)
Divas By Design - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by.  I very much appreciate your visit.  Have a fabulous weekend!


Materials and Tools Used:
DP's:  My Mind's Eye Playful Posies paper pad; Recollections Batiked My Interest Mango
Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals and Grand Ovals; Go Kreate Small Frames Frilly Square #10 and Rectangular Frames Frilly #10; Memory Box 98494 Falana Circle (for the flowers)
Punches:  Nellie's Floral Punch Large Rose Leaf FLP031
Miscellaneous:  Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; Coluzzle Oval Template; pearls from my stash
Colouring Medium: alcohol-ink markers from Letraset--Promarkers and Pantone Trias


39 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

Gorgeous card, love your choice of dies (and I know what you mean about making the die companies rich, as I have many many dies already lol). Such a pretty Tilda too and beautifully coloured :) xx

Alexandra♥ said...

Stunning card, the colors are so vivid and the design is amazing!

Mojca said...

Wow really pretty Norma, the shape is gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

Christine Dol said...

When I saw what the challenge was...I knew you would be all over it and NAIL it! This is gorgeous. I can't wait until my wonderful crafty friend Beth sees this...she going to love it too! Have a wonderful weekend Norma!

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is really beautiful !! I love the easel design and the way Tilda is sitting out of frame looks fab…you've coloured her beautifully and the papers and embellishments are absolutely stunning! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week
Hugs Sue B xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Amazing card
hugs Tamara

Chris Hanselman said...

Love the image and cute of the card. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Maris said...

love, love, love it xx

Tine said...

Great card, Norma.

Teresa said...

Thank you Norma, for joining us at LHOSM Favourite embellishment challenge with your gorgeous creation.
Teresa x

Patti Jo said...

Gorgeous as always Norma!!! Love the new flowers. Will have to check that out!

Cami said...

A very beautiful card, Norma! I love everything about it: shape, papers, wonderful coloring, gorgeous handmade flowers, this cute Sakura Tilda image...I could go on and on! This is a card to be treasured by the fortunate recipient. Always a joy and a treat to see your creations.
Hugs,
Cami

Beth Brovold said...

YOU NEVER STOP AMAZING ME!! Simply STUNNING Norma!!!! I love all the detail work with your dies and embellishments...your colouring...well I can only dream of being a quarter as good as you are!!!!!

mgoll88 said...

Very ncie card creation, looks really sweet =)

LG
Michaela

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring and flowers :)

JenniferD said...

Super Gorgeous! You always use Amazing colours! My favorite style of Card too! Have a Great Weekend!

Christa said...

so beautiful norma love your card it is stunning hugs christa

Sheryl said...

Hi Norma!
Gasp! WOW! Your easel card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the beautiful papers you chose to work with and all of those pretty dies!
Your flowers are so very pretty!
The big star though is Tilda! You have colored her so beautifully so that she pops right out of the card as she sits on the edge there!
I have been missing for a long while due to personal reasons and my own posts have been few and far between. It's good to be "back"!
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Sheryl

Dewi Lestari said...

Always happy when get a chance to pop at your blog
Thanks for joining at Oldie but a Goodie: Dies and Punches
Hugs
Dewi

Diana Crick said...

Truly stunning Norma, looks very European to me, the colors, flowers bring back the essence of the countries we visited. The flowers are so pretty. I will have to check out the MB die!

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous circle easel card Norma.
everything is always so matched on your cards and I love seeing them.
Very intrigued with those flowers.
they look gorgeous. I must investigate these dies.
Hugs maz

Only By His Grace said...

Wow again Norma, I just checked out the die you used for the flowers. You are so very clever to make those flowers from that die. AMAZING.

Hugs maz

Unknown said...

wow...such a gorgeous card. love the coloring, papers and that awesome image of Tilda. Thanks for playing at parade your crafts

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Norma! Lovely colours and design. Fab colouring of the image and I love the flowers! Marlies

Anonymous said...

Another beauty Norma, love the Autumn tones and those stunning little flowers, you are the Flower Queen!! Nice work my friend
Hugs julie P

NPurdum56 said...

And she does it again! Beautiful creation Norma! Beautifully colored! :) Nancee

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh I love this one the image is so cute and your card cut is so beautiful. Love all the embellishments.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

Chris said...

Norma, you hit a home run with this one. Love it - gorgeous.

Candy said...

Gorgeous, Norma!
Big Hugs, Candy

Karin Heiloo said...

WOW!!!! I love your creations :))))
I am following you now :))

Bye bye
Karin from Holland
www.karinshobby.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Your coloring is always so beautiful and I adore the flowers you've made. Gorgeous creation!

EnblogSail said...

Yet another signature piece!
Caryl

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Great shape and your coloring looks amazing.

Karen

Kelly said...

Your card is so beautiful! Love the oval shape and those flowers are gorgeous!1 Love the dies that Tilda is on, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs kelly

Dami1 said...

superb!!! delicate and rich of many gorgeous details, beautiful coloring !
when opened, it looks like a shell revealing its pearl...
thanks for sharing on love to scrap! challenge blog

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card and gorgeous flowers! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.

Hugs
Gina x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous color selection and coloring. :) I love this shape card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Dips said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card, great use of dies and punches. Thank you so much for entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

Annette said...

Gorgeous circle card. I love how you've coloured Tilda too.
Fab card
Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘Get In Shape’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
Hugs
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...