Friday, May 03, 2013

Template for 3-Step Card (6" x 6") - front facing

Hello.

This 3-step card (posted HERE) is bigger than the one I've made before--this is my usual size of 6" x 6".  Also I've added a little twist as the stairs are now facing you when you open the card, instead of to the side.

card front
card inside

Here are the templates for the card base...


PDF template in inches HERE.
PDF template in centimetres HERE.

Decorate as desired.

I'm not doing a tutorial on this one, but am just supplying you with the templates, but you can refer to my tutorial for the smaller card HERE if you're not certain of where to cut, how to fold or where to apply glue.

Have fun!

5 comments:

Larisa said...

It is very much adorable!! The images are cute ))

Tine said...

A lovely card, Norma and thanks for sharing the templates with everyone too.
Tine :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Norma, I will have to try this one
Hugs Julie P

Cami said...

Cute, fun card, Norma! I like this style with the steps facing forward, and thank you for sharing your template! Have a lovely weekend!

Patricia St Martin said...

Norma, I want to tell you that I added your link for the direction for the 3 step card to a challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge for this week our challenge is to make a step card and one of our DT members made a 3 step card and I could only think of you. So I hope it is ok that I did that.
Hugs, Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...