Friday, October 05, 2012

Autumn Gift/Secret Box

Hello.

I just wanted to show you another secret box that I made using autumn colours.
This is the view of the front and side.

View of the back and side.



The box opens up to reveal 3 secret trays.  


If you're interested, see my secret-box tutorial HERE

I have coloured this oh-so-adorable image of Tilda with a Mouse, Peanut for the front panel.  She is from Magnolia's Turning Leaves Collection 2012.  Colouring of the images for this project was done with markers--Letraset Promarkers and Letraset Pantone Trias.


On the back panel, there is another adorable Tilda image from the same collection, this one is called Tilda With Daisies and Mushrooms.



I have used a mini stamp this time for the top of the box.  This is Mini Rose Scent Tilda from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012 - Mini.


All the Magnolia stamps I have used here are available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store.  She has a vast selection of both the full-size and mini stamps. Check out also the selections of cutting dies from Memory Box, PoppyStamps, Magnolia, Marianne Design and Cheery Lynn Designs.  Diana also gives excellent service, discounted prices and you earn in-store credit for every order to boot.   

The two side panels are decorated the same way with this floral and foliage arrangement.  



Challenges I am entering with this project:
Stamp With Fun Challenge #181 - Autumn 
Dutch Dare Cards DDCC #185 - Fall is in the Air
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Divas By Design Challenge #55 - Use some textures
Promarkers Challenge #137 - Autumn Colours
7 Kids College Fund Challenge #57 - Autumn is in the Air  
Just Magnolia hAnglar & sTanglar Week 177 - Anything Goes with fabric option (my ribbon is my fabric...LOL)

Thanks for dropping by.  Your visit is very much appreciated.  Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!


Materials and Tools Used:
Sentiment Stamp:  Just Rite
DP's:  ChatterBox
Dies:  Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Labels Four, Standard Circles and Scalloped Circles; Crealies Creative Flowers No. 02; Memory Box Chloe Stem; CC Design Leafy Branch
Punches:  Punch Bunch large and medium daisy; McGill Small daisy; Carla Craft medium star; Michaels mini sun; Punch Bunch large impatient leaf
Miscellaneous:  Tim Holtz distress ink stamp pad Vintage Photo and Dried Marigold
Medium:  alcohol-ink based markers--Letraset Promarkers and Letraset Pantone Tria markers  

35 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG totally Stunning Norma.
I have never seen anything so sweet, just love the flower panel.
Debbiex

Christina C. said...

OMGggggg...... absolutely phenomenal, Norma!
Superb coloring of those adorable Tildas and I must say that you make the most gorgeous flowers!
I love this stunning project!

Danielle Champagne said...

OMG... Norma, this is totally beautiful I love those images soo much. and the flower arrangement are fabulous. Have a happy Thanks giving!

Ivonne said...

Beautiful project, as always! Love the color combo and the papers. The coloring is amazing...just perfect! Hugs, Ivonne

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely AMAZING!!!! LOVE the flower panel, I think your images are darling, and the coloring is superb! Fantastic creation!!! :)

Maris said...

Hi Norma, wowww what a great box this is, love the autumn colors and the flowers are stunning, love it, love it xx(ps thanks for your lovely comment on my blog )

mgoll88 said...

Your gift box ist fanatstic, looks wonderfull and thata a lovbely design... fantastic!

LG
Michaela

Trine said...

Lovely gift box. Thanks for the tutorial I have made ​​a case for this.

Trine:)

Nanna said...

So beautuful! I love Magnolia's stamps:)

Mojca said...

Waw this is absolitely stunning Norma. I love your coloring it is really so gorgeous and just love the autumn colors you used. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Wow norma another soectacular creation!!!! Wow this is stunning work!!!!! I love it!!!!! Wow!!!!

Miranda said...

Wow super lovely this box and your arrangement of flowers is as always fabulous! greet Miranda

Sol said...

OMG.. This is so Clever.. Fantastic Smart.. And how fun to discover the inside.. Great Coloring.. Great use of Embellishing and Lovely Decorated..
I love this! :o)

Sue said...

Oh Wow Norma,your box is simply stunning.I love the images and colours.
Thanks for your Tut.
Hugs Sue

The Crafty Blonde said...

this is just gorgoeus, love the sweet images and that fabulous flower panel. xx

Margreet said...

This is really stunning....what a fab box...your colouring is perfect and the details are super.....thanks for joining the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Joyce said...

Holy moley Norma! Gorgeous! I just love looking at your blog and creations!! You are a fabulous inspiration!!

Sheri said...

oh my goodness Norma, that is outstanding!

Karen said...

Wow! Your box is incredible! I love the images you chose along with the DP. Your coloring as usual is fabulous.

Karen

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous Norma, I love the little boxes you make, the sweet Tildas and lovely papers and of course those stunning trademark flowers, just beautiful
Hugs julie P

Cami said...

I love this! Gorgeous secret box, Norma! All the beautiful details and beautifully colored images along with the gorgeous floral arrangement on the top! Thank you for the tut on this to create a larger box!

Hugs,
Cami

Karen said...

This is gorgeous!! Love, love the flowers! : )

Candy said...

Oh Norma!
Your box is exquisite ohhhhh my.
Beautiful colouring goes without saying.
Flowers to die for!
LOVE IT
Big Hugs, Candy

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable, Norma. I might have to case this idea. I so love 3D projects. Your Tildas are just darling and beautifully colored as always. Love how this box opens with sweet little drawers and your Flower sides of the box are absolutely gorgeous.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Only By His Grace said...

hi Norma!
I love your secret box. your panels on the side look terrific. gorgeous colouring and of course my eyes are on the flowers. They look so beautiful. super, super job.
Hugs maz

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!!! what a fabulous gift box this is, beautiful colouring of these sweet Tilda's. Love the papers and floral arrangement.
Hugs
Suzi x

Rene said...

You had me with the plaid...then you got me again with the gorgeous coloring...then you opened the box and I fell out of my chair! This is AMAZING! I swear, you're like the grand master of architecture!
While I'm here on the floor (you know, because I fell out of my chair!) I'll bow before you!!!!
Rene :D

Susy said...

This is absolutly stunning!
Love your colouring!

HUGS SUSY

Lorraine said...

This is stunning! It must have taken you hours!! Gorgeous images, beautifully coloured and I love the flowers too.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

Barb said...

OMG, what creativity, this is truly a work of art and love. Ü
Thanks for sharing,
Barb

Basement Stamper said...

your box is gorgeous and love the colors of it. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is simply stunning, I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Divas and thanks for the link!
Helen x

Andrea said...

Very nice box with great motiv! I like the coloring and the design. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

lalkygirl said...

oh my norma what a wonderful box,so many stunning details and your colouring is awesome
thanks for playing at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck
tracey x

Sue from Oregon said...

Saw this pretty on SCS and had to come and check it out! Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...