Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Another Secret Box

Hello!
I finally finished the secret box that I was working on for my tutorial.  See my precious posting below or click HERE if you're interested.  You can make this for any occasion and fill it with other goodies, but I made this one to fill with Easter eggs.  

front view
  

rear view





So.....I don't actually have much to say here except to show you more pictures...LOL. Here are frontal views of the different panels...

Hmm...I don't really like the way I colour her outfit in purple.  I think she would look better in a more softer colour--must try again.  Anyway this is Tilda with Floating Hearts from Magnolia's new Princes & Princesses Collection 2012.

This Tilda with Hollebores is from the previous collection Sweet Christmas Collection 2011. 

This is another image from the Princes & Princesses Collection 2012.  She is called Sweet Princess Tilda.

All these Magnolia images and many more are available at Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store. She has a fabulous inventory of the full-size as well as the mini stamps.  Also don't overlook the selections of dies and other crafting tools.   


Of course, what would I do without flowers...LOL.  They are one of my favorite types of embellishments.  This same floral arrangement is on the 2 sides of the box that don't have a Tilda on it.

Challenges that I can enter this project into:
Totally Tilda Challenge #43 - Tilda holding a flower/bunch of flowers
Paper Sundaes Challenge #114 - Easter
Hooked on Craft Challenges #19 - Easter
Deep Ocean Challenge #22 - Masking or use more than one stamp
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything BUT a Card
Everybody-Art-Challenge #187 - Easter
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
I  Promarkers Challenge #111 - Springtime
Simon Says Stamps! Challenge - Use your favorite tool (Big Shot machine & dies and punches)
Just Magnolia hAnglar & sTanglar Week 150 - Springtime
ABC DT Challenge - Anything Goes

That's all for now.  Thanks for taking the time to drop by.  So much appreciating your visit.  Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week.


     
Materials and Tools Used:

DP's:  Anna Griffin paper; from Recollections Believe paper pad

Dies:  Spellbinders Labels Ten, Petite Scalloped Circles, Standard Circles, Petite Ovals and Rose Creations; Cheery Lynn Olive Branch

Punches:  Martha Stewart pine branch and daisy; McGill daisy; EK Success small retro flower; Nellie Snellen extra large leaf and rose leaves jumbo; Fiskar Celestial 3-corner punch; Michaels tiny sun 

Miscellaneous:  Tim Holtz distress ink stamp pad Walnut Stain; ribbon, pearls and glitter from my stash

Medium:  Letraset Promarker and Tria markers


50 comments:

Teri said...

Oh Norma, this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I want to make one!!! Your work is just gorgeous, your coloring, your embellishments... just everything!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Anne said...

Such gorgeous images, beautifully colored. Stunning flowers, and a well made box. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Distressed Miss said...

Such a stunning project Norma and really beautiful decoration. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Margaret said...

This is just so beautiful Norma. I really must try making one of these.
Hugs
Margaret M

Mandy said...

Oh wow Norma this is so beautiful, really pretty, a fabulous design and I love those flowers :)
hugs Mandy xx

mgoll88 said...

A wonderfull creation...looks fantastic!!!
Love the way you colored the images, the wonderfull colours and all that lovely deteials...great!

LG
Michaela

Craftbugmum said...

WOW Norma, This is stunning, but that's nothing new cause all your creation are. I love this so much I think I may even give your tutorial a go, fingers crossed. It will never be a beautiful as yours. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
Hugs
Fi x

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful.

Camilla said...

WOW Norma! This is amazing! I have never seen a box like this before, and with the amazingly coloured images on! It is just fantastic:))
Hugs, Camilla

Julie M said...

A beautiful project, Norma - I read your instructions with interest yesterday, and I'm delighted to see the finished box - such wonderful work. I must try this some day.

Thanks for sharing.

Julie :o)

Anonymous said...

This is so very beautiful Norma, I just love the colours and paper on this one, just gorgeous
Hugs Julie P

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so fabulous Norma!

Danielle Champagne said...

This other little box is just delightful Norma. I love all the tildas you put together, the gorgeous papers, and those wonderful soft pastel colors. Beautiful. Hugs.

Linda said...

what a cute box
hugs Linda

creacora said...

Wow what a fabulous box love every thing on it its realy amazing beautiful !!

hugs Cora

MontanA said...

Wonderful box!
Greet MontanA

Heather said...

Oh Norma, this is stunning!!! I love the fabulous design, your colour combination and papers are perfect and I adore Tilda's and pretty flowers.

Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Dena said...

Sooo pretty Norma! You always have something wonderful on your blog!!!
Hugs, Dena

Scrappy Scatty said...

How lovely
Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft this week
Love Jan
xx

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, my! Oh, my, Norma! Another sensationally exquisite box from your very talented hands! Gosh, where do I start? I love the blue shadow around your Tilda! It's so fresh looking, and your coloring is as wonderful as ever! I like this box done with three drawers instead of 4 and I love the way it closes at the top! Beautiful and totally gorgeous flower arrangements! Fantabulous job - again!!!!
Hugs...Barb <><

Natalie said...

WOW! This is a project and a half. It's so wonderful
Thank you for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges!

Paula said...

Gorgeous, I just love these boxes of yours!! Tilda looks fantastic and the embellies are perfect on this! Great box!!!

Sylvia said...

Again a gorgeous Easter surprise box Norma. I love everything you did with it also the colors and your coloring are fabulous. I showed my mother your first box and she loved it. I will give it a try and maybe she want to join me to make one herself.
xxxSylvia

Merry said...

This is so spectacular...I love each panel. Your colouring is terrific and love the flowers. Off to check out the tutorial....thanks so much for taking the time to share. :-)

Sandy said...

Absolutely fabulous Norma - you are one clever and talented lady!! Your coloring is wonderful and the colors gorgeous! Really wonderful project!!
Sandy

Iulia said...

OMG, girl, I have never seen something more beautiful and in my life!!!! (except for my son, of course...lol). It looks so intricate but so perfectly constructed! Have you considered being an architect or engineeer maybe, or are you?:) Love every bit of it! Love the flowers (you always impress me with your floral creations...just wow!), love your coloring and the beautiful selection of Maggies!
You are such a talent!
Wish you and your family a Blessed Easter, lots of joy, peace and love!
Hugs, Iulia

Dragonlady said...

What a fantastic project norma. Love all the details. Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda.

Hugs Ali x

cathylynn said...

Norma you've created some real beauty here! Wow that box is fantastic and your Tildas are fabulous. Amazing work!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Christina C. said...

This is absolutely phenomenal! Love the Tildas you so beautifully colored and assembled on this treasure. The flowers are gorgeous!
Beautiful work, as always!!!

Kelly said...

This creation is so perfect, I really think this is one of your best talents. Thanks for the tutorial as I will try one myself, it will never look as good as yours but I really like the style. I love your work.

Elle said...

Such detail and love! Your very creative and I always adore your works of art.

dolcreations said...

Ok Norma.....How do you do it. You got this down to perfection! Your good! Oh your good!
I love how detailed your flower arrangement is(did you make all those flowers) Wowzers. You colouring and eye for colour is to die for!
Thank-you for posting this project!
Have a wonderful weekend!

May Britts papir og sånt said...

A wonderfull creation...looks fantastic!!! I just love it.

Hugs May Britt

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! This is stunning! I am going to check out your tutorial now!
Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, hugs, Kelly xxx

Crafty Tazzy said...

AMAZING!!!! Good Luck in the Creative Craft Challenge hunny Its a winner in my eyes!!

Only By His Grace said...

Incredibly gorgeous Norma.
I love those colors together and the Tilda's that you chose for the project.The DP is beautiful.
I am making one of these boxes so hope it turns out as nice as yours.
Hugs Maz

Suzi Mac said...

Another stunning secret box Norma. Who ever receives them will be delighted.
Happy Easter
Hugs
Suzi x

krafty-kutz said...

Stunning creation...thanks for joining us at totally tilda & good luck xx

Jools said...

Love this secret box Norma, think I really must have a go at your tutorial. Jools. xx

Joyce said...

This is absolutely stunning! Perfect!

Mandy said...

Stunning box,I love everything about it....Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Craft Challenge,hope to see you next time.....
Mandy x

Natascha said...

What a wonderful box Norma. Love all the details.
Hugs, Natascha

Alina said...

awesome, Norma, my compliments and thanks for the inspiration!
hugs, Alina

Heidi said...

WOW this is just stunning, so nice to see you playing with us again.

Thanks for joining the ABC Toys & Craft DT Challenge this month.

My name is Wynneth said...

Norma, your secret box is awesome ! Thanks for the tutorial too - I just have to make one myself. Great colouring on your Magnolia mages too. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW...this is AMAZING!! Love all the fabulous detail!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the ABC Toys & Crafts DT Challenge!!

Sarah Bennett said...

OH MY! This box is really over-the-top gorgeous! Your attention to detail is wonderful. What a fabulous project! Thanks so much for sharing this and for joining us for the ABC DT challenge!

Izzi said...

Hi Norma your box is wonderfull :)thanks for tutorial, I try made one, that was my first time ;) hugs Izzi http://inneizzi.blogspot.com/2012/04/pudeko-z-niespodzianka.html

sara said...

stunning will definitely be trying one thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x x

Crafty Tazzy said...

Congratulations Hunny on winning the Creative Craft Challenge!!! Its fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...