Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A card for ...

Happy Wednesday to all!

Too many things to do and going on this week that delays me from working at my craft table--that's called life I guess, hee hee. At least I've got my small veggie garden plot all set up for the year, I think. I should get a good crop of strawberries this year. My dozen or so plants are flowering. It'll be a matter of who gets to the strawberries first, me or the slugs. LOL.

Anyway, back to what we love doing! Making cards. I have actually received new Magnolia stamps--woo hoo--so I have new Tilda images to play with. But I had started this card prior to receiving the new stamps, so I'm working with this older image, the Traveler Tilda. Have also chosen to use softer colours for this card.


This is the wonderful sketch provided by Carole for the the Friday Sketchers Challenge Week 51. It's also their one-year anniversary, so Happy 1st to the DT members there.









I should try something different for the inside of my card. I've seen some really really nice styles that the others are using. But for now, it's like this.

Stamps: Magnolia #262 Traveler Tilda
Papers: Chatterbox Mini Loft Bias Plaid, Rosey Bouquet and Rosey Cottage Plaid, Basic Grey Porcelain Rochelle

12 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what an adorable card!!! i love the colors and oh how sweet the inside is decorated.

Norma, the punch you asked me about - i have found it at Michaels.
hugs
claudia

Jacque said...

Very pretty Norma...I like that Porcelain paper so much...and the inside of your card is so pretty also...great job...Hugs..Jacque

Sharon Caudle said...

What a pretty card, both inside and out! I love the soft colors! Great work!!
hugs!
Sharon

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous as always! Love the sweet colour combo and layout.
xXx

Julie said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors and how you decorated the inside of the card.

Julie

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Cami said...

Norma, I just LOVE this card!!! You chose all the right DPs and colors for Tilda! I have this BG Porcelain DP and will have to take it out. The inside of your card is fab also. Very well put together! Hugs, Cami

Candy said...

Hi Norma,

I love your card. The soft colours are lovely and oh that Porceline Paper! I love the inside!!
A Beautiful card indeed.

Hugs, Candy

Carole said...

Oh wow, what a fabulous card, so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Carole

Eulanda said...

This is a great card and your blog is AMAZING!!

mynewblog said...

Lovely card! Love the colour scheme and the colouring on Tilda is superb, as always! I'm going to try this sketch one day ...

Lisa T said...

Oh, I love it! I've never seen this Tilda before. She's too cute! I absolutely love the soft colors you used. Awesome job! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...