Saturday, April 25, 2009

hello! hello! hello!

Happy weekend! I hope you're having a good day.

Here's the next card to be added to my black and white plus ...collection.


I've created this card using this wonderful sketch provided by Marlene for the Stamp with Fun Challenge #3, however I've flipped the sketch over to its side.

I wanted to use green this time to add to black and white and I chose this shade of green to match the green on the Basic Grey designer paper that I wanted to use. However when the ink dries, it wasn't the same! Agghhh!!! Oh well, close enough--limited markers, no exact match.
And the inside of the card.


I kind of like using the same Tilda image for the insides. Sort of do a practice run in colouring the image first--this I use in the inside. And hopefully the 2nd one I colour will be better than the first and I can use that for the front of the card.
Enjoy your weekend!
Stamps: Magnolia #254 Cross Stitch Tilda, Autumn Leaves Stampology AL3180 Block Stamps 1, See-D's #50136 Say It Again
Papers: Basic Grey Boxer Hipster, Chatterbox Botanico Green Oak
Tools: Fiskars border punch (don't know the name)

14 comments:

Jacque said...

Norma, she is lovely...and those green papers make her even cuter...Great job!! Hugs...Jacque

Anonymous said...

fabulous card !!!a wonderful interpretation of the sketch !! love it !!
thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

stampingtink said...

She's just adorable. I love the darker green and your papers are just beautiful. What a great inside. Love it all!

Eulanda said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the green with the black accenting the whole card. The bg papers are great!

Lisa T said...

Wow, awesome card!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card Norma! I love the Basic Grey Boxer paper you used and Tilda is gorgeous! Love the inside too!
hugs!
Sharon

Cheryl said...

Norma this is beautiful!!!

Sandra said...

Hi Norma....Gorgeous card,love the Tilda you have used and coloured perfectly,such pretty papers and colour scheme and a great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

jenny said...

Stunning card, love your colouring and the papers x Love the inside too x

Jennyx

Candy said...

Hi Norma,

What a great card!! Love your green papers...
Good job!

Laurel said...

Wonderful card! Tilda is just perfect - your coloring inside and out! I love all of your color schemes. Hugs

Cheryl said...

This card is so beautiful!

Cami said...

A very beautiful card, Norma! I like that deep shade of green. Love the inside also. Hugs, Cami

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh I love this colour combo - but then am a bit of a green lover!!! Just beautiful!
xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...