Happy Wednesday! It's the day of the week that the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog dedicates to the 'Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge' where the design team showcases the Mini Magnolia Stamps images, along with a few Stamping Bella images thrown in every now and then. It's my turn to participate in this week's Wednesday posting.
Here's the card I ended up with.
And yes, the card is small...or at least smaller than my usual size. It measures about 6 inches wide from tip to tip, but only under 4 inches in height.
This card features multiple folds.
When the card is spread out, you can see all the fold lines here.
A closer look at the Mini Magnolia Stamps images being featured.
- Mini Tilda With Heart from the Mini Special Moments Collection 2013
- Mini Tilda with Heart Lace from the Mini Your Are So Special Collection 2011
Mini Magnolia Stamps can be purchased from Magnolia-licious at a fabulous price of only $1.99 - $2.00 each--sweet! Check out the large selection of mini stamps HERE.
Challenges for this card:
Brown Sugar Challenge #199 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude Challenge #15 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge #325 - Anything Goes
Fantasy Stampers Challenge #63 - All About the Girl
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #189 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge #87 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #16 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards May Challenge #32 - Anything Goes
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful week!
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Basic Grey Hello Luscious Simply Grand
Dies: Nellie's Choice MFD060 Straight Heart; CC Designs Olive Branch
Punches: EK Success Medium and Small Retro Flowers; Fiskars Celestial 3-in-1 Corner; Michaels Mini Sun
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Aged Mahogany; pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair and shoes Tilda #1: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- hair and shoes Tilda #2: cocoa, raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow
- pink shades: antique pink, 701-T, baby pink
- green shades: 3292-T, lush green, 563-T, mint green
- red hearts: berry red, heatwave
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T